What is meaning of programming in excel

shahzad

Hi,

I would like to know what is the meaning of programming in Excel 2007.
either its mean to use funcitions in Excel sheet or some thing else.

second we use formula manually, is the possible to write script and automate
the working in excel.

thanks

Jim Cone

"programming" is the writing of code (script) to automate excel.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"shahzad" <[email protected]>