    There is a column on my email inbox called "header status." I have searched
    in vain to find out what this is. Could someone please enlighten me?
    Thank you.

    Guest, Sep 5, 2007

  2. "lemonscented" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > There is a column on my email inbox called "header status." I have
    > searched
    > in vain to find out what this is. Could someone please enlighten me?

    Google search: outlook "header status"
    Hit #2 http://www.ftponline.com/reports/mec/2002/10_09_02/mosher/

    "#4. Use the built-in views designed specially for Internet Message Access
    Protocol (IMAP) folders. I used IMAP accounts with Outlook 2002 for a while
    before I discovered that IMAP folders have three special built-in views of
    their own. The IMAP Messages view adds the Header Status property so you can
    distinguish between messages downloaded, not downloaded, and marked for
    downloading. Two other views, Hide Messages Marked for Deletion and Group
    Messages Marked for Deletion, remove clutter from an IMAP message folder by
    hiding or separating messages that you've marked for deletion (those shown
    in gray strikethrough text)."

    --
    f.h.

    F. H. Muffman, Sep 5, 2007