what is €LF

Ken22

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:46:47 -0400

I found this entry in one of my scans of my system,.. It's from my
outgoing log in my router. theLAN IP adress is 0.0.0.0 and the port
is 0,... the odd thing is the Destination,.. it's listed as €LF

Can anyone identify this for me.

Ken

Brian Cryer

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:46:47 -0400

I found this entry in one of my scans of my system,.. It's from my
outgoing log in my router. theLAN IP adress is 0.0.0.0 and the port
is 0,... the odd thing is the Destination,.. it's listed as ?LF

Can anyone identify this for me.

Ken

Any chance your log could be corrupt? Funny characters like this often
indicate a corrupt file.