    6??? There are no explanations even in Nero website. What I need is tool for
    CD(data,audio) creating and copying and cover creation. No DVD, no VCD
    required. What package I need ????

    TANDEX, Mar 1, 2005

  2. TANDEX

    kurttrail Guest

    TANDEX wrote:
    > Anybody know what is difference between Nero Express 6 and Nero
    > Burning ROM 6??? There are no explanations even in Nero website. What
    > I need is tool for CD(data,audio) creating and copying and cover
    > creation. No DVD, no VCD required. What package I need ????

    Nero Express is just Nero for idiots, and is a subset of Nero Burning
    ROM.

    --
    Peace!
    Kurt

    kurttrail, Mar 1, 2005

  3. On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:56:17 +0200, "TANDEX" <> wrote:

    >Anybody know what is difference between Nero Express 6 and Nero Burning ROM
    >6??? There are no explanations even in Nero website. What I need is tool for
    >CD(data,audio) creating and copying and cover creation. No DVD, no VCD
    >required. What package I need ????

    No difference at all: Nero Express 6 is the second, simple shell of Nero
    Burning ROM 6.

    --
    Mikhail Zhilin
    http://www.aha.ru/~mwz

    Mikhail Zhilin, Mar 1, 2005
  4. TANDEX

    TANDEX Guest

    "Mikhail Zhilin" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:56:17 +0200, "TANDEX" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Anybody know what is difference between Nero Express 6 and Nero Burning
    >>ROM
    >>6??? There are no explanations even in Nero website. What I need is tool
    >>for
    >>CD(data,audio) creating and copying and cover creation. No DVD, no VCD
    >>required. What package I need ????
    >>

    > No difference at all: Nero Express 6 is the second, simple shell of Nero
    > Burning ROM 6.
    >
    > --
    > Mikhail Zhilin
    > http://www.aha.ru/~mwz
    > Sorry, no technical support by e-mail.
    > Please reply to the newsgroups only.
    > ======

    I have Nero OEM Suite(which include Nero Express). Can I upgrade to Nero
    Burning ROM with existing serial number? From other hand, i need specific
    software, for exact purpose: CD(data, audio) burning and copying and CD
    cover's creation. No DVD/VCD creation required. What is in minimal required
    package for? There are plenty of add-ins in Nero website, that purpose is
    unclear.

    TANDEX, Mar 1, 2005
  5. TANDEX

    Yves Leclerc Guest

    NO! The OEM license is only usuable for the version that the Nero installer
    installs. If you get Express, you can only get Express with the serial
    number. However, you may be able to buy an upgrade to the complete Nero
    Ultra Edition software.

    Yves Leclerc, Mar 1, 2005
  6. TANDEX

    TANDEX Guest

    "Yves Leclerc" <> wrote in message
    > NO! The OEM license is only usuable for the version that the Nero
    > installer installs. If you get Express, you can only get Express with the
    > serial
    > number. However, you may be able to buy an upgrade to the complete Nero
    > Ultra Edition software.
    >

    > "TANDEX" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Mikhail Zhilin" <> wrote in message

    >>> No difference at all: Nero Express 6 is the second, simple shell of Nero
    >>> Burning ROM 6.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Mikhail Zhilin
    >>> http://www.aha.ru/~mwz
    >>> Sorry, no technical support by e-mail.
    >>> Please reply to the newsgroups only.
    >>> ======

    >> I have Nero OEM Suite(which include Nero Express). Can I upgrade to Nero
    >> Burning ROM with existing serial number? From other hand, i need specific
    >> software, for exact purpose: CD(data, audio) burning and copying and CD
    >> cover's creation. No DVD/VCD creation required. What is in minimal
    >> required package for? There are plenty of add-ins in Nero website, that
    >> purpose is unclear.

    ==============
    Not clear: "The OEM license is only usuable for the version that the Nero
    installer
    installs. If you get Express, you can only get Express with the serial
    number."
    Can I upgade my Nero Express to latest Nero Express version? And what I
    should do for?? There are no clear explanation on Nero website.. There are
    no even *single* NeroExpress package on their website, for fast upgrade,
    only huge bundles...

    TANDEX, Mar 1, 2005
  7. TANDEX

    Guest Guest

    Re: what is difference between Nero Express 6 and Nero Burning RO

    You can *update* your OEM version to the latest one from the Nero
    website(currently 6.6.0.8) using your existing serial number, but you can't
    update *only* Express. As you have mentioned, the drawback is the size of the
    updates, not small at 30+MB every other month!

    Neither, AFAIK, can you choose not to have the DVD/VCD burning tools, it's
    all part of the package.

    So update-- yes, Upgrade--no, that you have to buy.

    Colin.

    Guest, Mar 1, 2005
  8. TANDEX

    Yves Leclerc Guest

    YES! You can update the Nero Express 6 to the latest. It is in bundle 1.

    Yves Leclerc, Mar 1, 2005
  9. TANDEX

    Sharon F Guest

    On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:36:25 +0200, TANDEX wrote:

    > I have Nero OEM Suite(which include Nero Express). Can I upgrade to Nero
    > Burning ROM with existing serial number? From other hand, i need specific
    > software, for exact purpose: CD(data, audio) burning and copying and CD
    > cover's creation. No DVD/VCD creation required. What is in minimal required
    > package for? There are plenty of add-ins in Nero website, that purpose is
    > unclear.

    Nero has, in the past, a very generous upgrade offer for OEM licenses.
    Check their web pages for details. If the answer is not apparent, drop them
    an email or visit their user forums.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    Sharon F, Mar 1, 2005
  10. TANDEX

    Ad Guest

    Re: what is difference between Nero Express 6 and Nero Burning ROM6???

    TANDEX wrote:
    > Anybody know what is difference between Nero Express 6 and Nero Burning ROM
    > 6??? There are no explanations even in Nero website. What I need is tool for
    > CD(data,audio) creating and copying and cover creation. No DVD, no VCD
    > required. What package I need ????

    Nero express is more of a wizard, so you do everything step by step.
    Nero burnng rom is the one most people use, you do everything your self,
    no hand holding.

    Ad, Mar 1, 2005