What do you think about this?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Its cheap, but I would avoid like the plague!

I couldn't see a make anywhere and the specs are sketchy to say the least, I'd really get one from a shop if you can - as you run a bit of a risk getting something like that. :eek:

Reaction score
Dont worry, i have more sense than to but anything that looks dodgey. I wasn't looking at buying it, my dad has put in a bid for it and i just saw it. I hope he doesnt win as i need to tell him not to get it, not sure if its for himself or someone else, hopefully not me lol.

He is out at the moment so i just hope he doesnt win.

Thanks for the confirmation guys.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The guys a trader he buys and sells job lots from house clearances....He or she has also changed there ebay identity 3 times in the last 3 years....

You probably won't get any kind of warranty or guarantee on the screen if you did buy it

This trader might be perfectly legit, but i wouldn't touch it with a bargepole...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Look at the crap he/she has been selling ... mostly clothes ... it really is crap. :rolleyes:

Now all of a sudden he/she has Samsung Monitors to "give" away ... must have found an abandoned truck. ;)

Reaction score
Now all of a sudden he/she has Samsung Monitors to "give" away ... must have found an abandoned truck. ;)

Na! the back door of the truck was open and the monitor fell out>bounced down the road another truck ran over it> thats why it is cheap:D

Reaction score
My dad says he wants to use it to watch tv and to use on the pc. What makes it able to watch tv on, what connection does this? I mean instead of a scart lead etc? Or does it mean you can watch tv on the monitor, but you can do that on any monitor. Or does it mean you can replace your current tv and watch it on that and connect it to say ntl?

Anyone know what 11 x 9 inches screen means? is it 15"?

Also would you be able to find me a new monitor that does the same as that one for around the same price?

Only got a few mins left so i need to convince him not to. Hope you can help.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Huh!

Tell him to take a day off ... and not to be an idiot all his life ... you really think you'll get a delivery? oh boy.

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
LOL, im sure they would deliver it. Im just trying to explain it to him as to why it would be better not to get it. It says it has a tv tuner etc what other tft's have that and how much they cost?

Thanks

Reaction score
stuartw101 said:
My dad says he wants to use it to watch tv and to use on the pc. What makes it able to watch tv on, what connection does this? I mean instead of a scart lead etc? Or does it mean you can watch tv on the monitor, but you can do that on any monitor. Or does it mean you can replace your current tv and watch it on that and connect it to say ntl?

Anyone know what 11 x 9 inches screen means? is it 15"?

Also would you be able to find me a new monitor that does the same as that one for around the same price?

Only got a few mins left so i need to convince him not to. Hope you can help.

You never know, it could be a steal for the money. But i wouldnt risk it...

Tell him to go to Asda. They have them cheap...

Reaction score
TFT TVs are just moitors with tuners in (you plug an RF aerial into it) i think...

Not entirely sure on the ebay one though

Ask a Question