    lot of green text, sometimes with a double underline and sometimes with a
    double strike-through. Can somebody explain what that means? Thanks.

    ddc

    DeeDeeCee, Jul 4, 2009

  2. That's the new invention called Track Moves. You can turn it off in
    the Track Changes Options window, and you probably should, because
    it's quite dysfunctional. (1) It only tracks moves of complete
    sentences; (2) It won't track the moving of a sentence that contains
    any tracked changes; and (3) If Track Moves is turned on, you can't
    Reject a Move. The only way to undo a tracked move is to turn off
    Track Changes, cut the passage from its new spot, and paste it in
    place of the double-crossed-out passage in the original spot.

    Peter T. Daniels, Jul 4, 2009

  3. DeeDeeCee

    DeeDeeCee Guest

    Thanks! That clears it up.