Websites?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Koke, the best place to check for opinions would be www.webhostingtalk.com as there are 10000's of specific posts for almost every host!

Do you have the website link for "Web Mania"?

Be sure to add your site to our Toplist to get some extra visits! :D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ian Cunningham
Do many people here have a website? I know a few of us do, (or planning to build one)

Yep loads of them. Used to use just standard old HTML, but updating my own sites in addition to creating client sites is becoming time consuming:eek:

I am changing to PHP for all of them and encouraging clients in that direction as well. Updates are so much easier and people with no knowledge of websites can add content, without having to learn code or pay someone like me to update and/or modify-----argh!!! what have I done, I'll lose money....LOL

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Re: Websites?

Originally posted by albasol

I am changing to PHP for all of them and encouraging clients in that direction as well. Updates are so much easier and people with no knowledge of websites can add content, without having to learn code or pay someone like me to update and/or modify-----argh!!! what have I done, I'll lose money....LOL

PHP certainly made my life easier once I started to use it, this whole site is based on it. It is so easy to create a dynamic site - I love it :)

Reaction score
Here's a blog I started a while back and haven't done much for a good few months now. It's wierd and unusal. You have to roll the mouse around to discover the explanation. It's not so much a blog as a writing project and the name I use (Paul Twister) is not my real name.

http://the1nteger.blogspot.com/

Any comments would be welcome as long as they're reasonably polite.

Reaction score
My site here was meant to be used to show all my uni work off. Its been neglected recently, but im planning to redo it with ASP to make it more dynamic.

Matt

Ask a Question