webcam image problem

Reaction score
hi,

I have problem with my webcam. Its laptop integrated webcam and I have dell vostro 1500 notebook. whenever I start my webcam it show wiered colour combination and my image doesnt boradcast very clearly. I have attached a file here for further reference..

Thanks

Attachments

• webcam image.doc
    128 KB · Views: 156

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Has your laptop webcam worked before? I'd try re-installing the latest webcam drivers from the Dell support website, and see if that does the trick :)

Reaction score
yeah it was working fine. I reinstalled all drivers..but still same problem...but sometime when I move my screen up or down sometime its shows original colours but after some time again same problem...

Reaction score
I have had a similar problem to what you have described..I found that the problem was the thin tape like cable had come loose from the screen been moved all the time..And as anybody that knows about dismantling laptops..It was just easier to go out and buy a USB web cam...

Ask a Question