Web site not loading

Discussion in 'Microsoft Frontpage' started by Guest, Apr 1, 2005.

    Changed were made to our web site and it's not loading anymore. www.fireltd.com
    You can see the files at ftp.fireltd.com

    Guest, Apr 1, 2005

  2. The requested URL / was not found on this server.

    Have you contacted your host a bout this?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\, Apr 1, 2005

  3. Make sure your home page is named as required by your web host.

    WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
    http://www.ycoln-resources.com
    FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.

    Thomas A. Rowe, Apr 1, 2005
  4. No actually I can't see the site OR the files at the FTP adress you give.

    Andrew Murray, Apr 1, 2005