we have 2 DHCP server in one subnet

hi.i work in office that have 2 dhcp server in one subnet , users into this
subnet obtain ip address of 2 dhcp server (random) but for example i want
computer B obtain ip address from DHCP1
please help me

Richard G. Harper

DHCP doesn't work that way. The first DHCP server to acknowledge a request
gets to hand out the address.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] (e-mail address removed)

"we have 2 DHCP server in one subnet" <we have 2 DHCP server in one
news:[email protected]...

Incrediback

You should not do this. If you would like to assign specific addresses to
specific computers lookup the DHCP topic "IP reservations."

Good luck

Tom
http://www.incrediback.com