wdgc - trouble

My problem is that I have a LAN in my company consists of
about 40 PCs and 6 servers, 2 of these servers are domain
controllers using Windows 2000 server, we have only one
domain called (GASCO.AL-AMERYA), the problem starts when I
tried to access the first domain controller (gasco-server)
from Network Neighborhood, I got "login failure: The
target account name is incorrect" message although I'm
administrator, when I unplugged the network UTP cable from
the second domain controller (gasco-foxboro), I can access
the first domain controller! I believe that there is no
problem with the first domain controller; the problem
exists in the second domain controller. I decided to make
the second DC as a member server by using the command
dcpromo and then I can make it again as a DC, during the
process of removing the active directory from the server
using dcpromo I got this message:
"The operation failed because: Managging the network with
gasco-server.gasco.al-amerya failed "login failure: The
target account name is incorrect""
And I got another one:
"Naming information cannot be located because: the target
principal name in incorrect"
Note:
the second domain controller (gasco-foxboro) made this problem after restoring its image using (Drive Image 2002) tool, so, Is it the reason for what is going on? And if yes, how can I solve this problem?
Please, Inform me what to do - in details - as soon as
possible

David Pharr [MSFT]

You may have a secure channel problem between the two DCs - is AD
replication working correctly? If you create a test user account on each
DC, does the account replicate to the other domain controller? I would run
dcdiag /v and netdiag to look for errors.

You may need to reset the secure channel connection between the two domain
controllers. The following article outlines how to perform this procedure:

288167 Error Message "Target Principal Name is Incorrect" When Manually
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=288167

Another article that may prove useful:
329642 Error Messages When You Open Active Directory Snap-ins and Exchange
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=329642

David Pharr, (e-mail address removed)