WCG Stats Sun 12th March 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Answering my own question - it should be tomorrow :cool:

We are only 2,000 behind the team at 200, Arizona, and they only produce around 8,000 a day whilst we do around 40K......

:D
Yep ... been watching that ... we will be on page four by tomorrow ... don't it look good our name on the top of the page. :D

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/s...do?sort=points&pageNum=5&numRecordsPerPage=50

:lol: B R O A D B A N D Mucks =B R O A D B A N D Mucks:lol:
How many times do I have to say this ... the only "true" broadband is cable, like NTL. :rolleyes:

:p

Reaction score
How many times do I have to say this ... the only "true" broadband is cable, like NTL. :rolleyes:

:p

Like wot I gotted
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reaction score
1k in a day

I'm going for an all day crunch tomorrow 0800 to 2200, no going on the net. Want to see if i can do 1,000 points in a day.:cool: Now were is that new wooden spoon i have promised myself?:lol:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
feckit said:
I'm going for an all day crunch tomorrow 0800 to 2200, no going on the net. Want to see if i can do 1,000 points in a day.:cool: Now were is that new wooden spoon i have promised myself?:lol:
You only get the "wooden spoon" for no points returned ... we don't want that.

What you want is the "Gold Cup" award ... nobody has one yet. ;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
feckit said:
I'm going for an all day crunch tomorrow 0800 to 2200, no going on the net. Want to see if i can do 1,000 points in a day.:cool:
That would be cool, but I would be neglecting my duty as Captain Boinc, if I didn't say (again!) that you could probably double your points over the same run-time if you went over to 'enhanced' Boinc.....;)

Reaction score
going bionic

Well Cap'n Bonic send me the details and what to do and i can read through it all & next weekend i can change over. Is it easy to do, painless & will not drive me insane, well not any insaner than i am already:eek:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
feckit said:
Well Cap'n Bonic send me the details and what to do and i can read through it all & next weekend i can change over. Is it easy to do, painless & will not drive me insane, well not any insaner than i am already:eek:
Yep its easy to do, and I will help you with the set-up tweaking required to get it working smoothly ;)

Have a read of the thread HERE, and also read the various links therein which will assist you in setting it up. If you need to know anything before setting up just let me know...

I reckon your Athlon 3500+ with enhanced boinc could be pulling in well over 1000 points a day with 12 hours a day run-time :thumb:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question