WCG Stats Fri 10th March 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Like the new sig Ady.

I do like those BOINC Synergy Sigs, I tried to get one a few days ago, But it said my user name was too short! :(

Reaction score
Adywebb, you mentioned changing over to boinc, the problem i have is i'm changing jobs which will mean i'm not at home so much, so the pc will not be on for so long. The 1,000 points is something i will aim for on Sunday, if i leave it on from 0800 to 2200 i should get to that milestone, i hope.:D

I'm off to get drunk, so hope you all have a good night & weekend;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
feckit said:
Adywebb, you mentioned changing over to boinc, the problem i have is i'm changing jobs which will mean i'm not at home so much, so the pc will not be on for so long. The 1,000 points is something i will aim for on Sunday, if i leave it on from 0800 to 2200 i should get to that milestone, i hope.:D

I'm off to get drunk, so hope you all have a good night & weekend;)
No problem, just out of interest - is there any reason why you can't leave your PC on whilst your out?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
V_R said:
Like the new sig Ady.

I do like those BOINC Synergy Sigs, I tried to get one a few days ago, But it said my user name was too short! :(
Do you mean when you tried to register at BOINC Synergy?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah, My user name needed to be 6 letters long minimum....

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
V_R said:
V_RV_R ... so good they named you twice.

laughingsmiley.gif

* that new smillie ain't arf taking some stick *

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
V_R said:
Ok then try this:

Register with a longer username (maybe ..V_R.. ?), then go to the Your Details page, put in your WCG boinc account number, I think yours is 119795, then update.

Go back to the Your Details page and scroll down to the sigs, I reckon it will use your Boinc ID of V_R....;)

Reaction score
Don't like to leave electrical things on while i'm out, a bit old fashioned for someone so young. Also i don't trust the makers, Mess PC's (re-branded Mesh) build quality as it has let me down once already, and nearly caused the loss of the motherboard, graphics & the loss of college work built up over 3 years on the hard drive. Sorry.

Soon to hit 3,000 points (in total that is!):D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
feckit said:
Don't like to leave electrical things on while i'm out, a bit old fashioned for someone so young. Also i don't trust the makers, Mess PC's (re-branded Mesh) build quality as it has let me down once already, and nearly caused the loss of the motherboard, graphics & the loss of college work built up over 3 years on the hard drive. Sorry.

Soon to hit 3,000 points (in total that is!):D
Thats cool mate, you are doing just fine - just remember, it could be the one work unit you crunch that finds the cure....;)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Shouldn't be too much on my next lot of stats, had a minor powercut with ongoing power surges for the rest of the night so my comp spent the night unplugged & running on battery... so no crunching. Seems to be fine now, but it happened for about an hour the night before as well & occasionally during the day for the last couple of weeks. I'm thinking since they upgraded the port (about the same time) that they might be overloading the grid out this way or somesuch. So I'll be watching the power pretty closely for a bit. I always pull the plug when things start getting dodgy that way.

Addy, make mine a Khalua & milk thanks ;) Top 20 is quite an achievement :thumb: Congratulations guys, you earned it :D:D:D
Oh, & make my crisps plain too, thanks addy lov ;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
cirianz said:
Addy, make mine a Khalua & milk thanks ;) Top 20 is quite an achievement :thumb: Congratulations guys, you earned it :D:D:D
Oh, & make my crisps plain too, thanks addy lov ;)
For you Ciri - anything....;)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question