    why and how to resolve the issue.

    Looking forward any ideas or solution on how to fix the issue.

    Ismael

    Ismael, May 20, 2008

  2. Ismael

    Dave Patrick Guest

    Personally I'd backup the databases then restore them after a successful
    upgrade but try asking them here.

    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...6d0-f20d-4bb3-9c6a-42c825ddb1dc&lang=en&cr=US

    --

    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Dave Patrick, May 24, 2008

  3. Ismael

    Ismael Guest

    Thanks for your direction Dave. I will post the question to the SQL group
    before I will upgrade my server OS to 2003.

    Ismael

    Ismael, May 27, 2008
  4. Ismael

    Dave Patrick Guest