VRML objects in ppt

I have created a VRML object (.wrl) from a 3D modeling application. I can
view this in a web browser ( MS IE 6.0) using a viewer plugin called Cortona,
from Parallel Graphics. The Parallel Graphics website says I should be able
to embed a VRML file in a ppt presentation and use the viewer to see it. Any
ideas on how to do this? I have also posted this question on their website.

Thanks,
Robert Robinson

Glen Millar

Hi Robert,

Try Insert| Objects and see if the player is listed. Then you can add the
vml via its properties. Else, Insert Object and browse to it, but I think,
from memory, the first is better.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
www.powerpointworkbench.com

Australia

Please tell us your PowerPoint version,
whether you are using vba,
whether your dog has fleas, or
anything else relevant.

"Robert Robinson Salt Lake City" <Robert Robinson Salt Lake
news:[email protected]...