Volunteerism

Kaptain Kerp // you don't ask dumb question /* MCS

"running" and "running within" are of course quite different animals

Not quite following what semantics you are looking to express here, but the
statements were part of an observation made largely in JEST.

Perhaps if I'd used MORE CAPS, it would have made more sense to the
unindoctrinated...

Consider:

OF COURSE, everyone here KNOWS that when you deploy Microsoft Windows, your
company's upper management becomes COMPLETELY OBSOLETE, because once
installed, the operating system decides the course of business from that
point forward. EVERYONE is WELL AWARE that Windows contains hidden code
which forces the growth of man-boobs and organizational complacency. The
implant system was OBVIOUSLY designed to subvert efforts at independent
thought and autonomous operation. You must ACT NOW to liberate your forces
from the subjugation of the RECTANGLES WITH X's IN THE CORNER.

Microcephalic S. Bob
http://www.roblindman.com/ - now completely under the control of
non-firable, not-really-punishable, semi-experienced midgets!

must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith
must obey Ben Smith

The Rev [MCT]

LOL......sorry it's a habit. I've been hit on that for years in grammar
classes.

Roger Abell

"Kaptain Kerp // you don't ask dumb question /* MCSBNGP+++
#270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "</? X-Windows
= MicrosoftAgent('Hasta La').Vista.WhatYouDidn'tLike(); /?>"; ?> <!--
General Microcephalic S. Bob -->" <{ http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ -
chimpanzees admitted free - future home of pms}> wrote in message
Not quite following what semantics you are looking to express here, but the
statements were part of an observation made largely in JEST.

Perhaps if I'd used MORE CAPS, it would have made more sense to the
unindoctrinated...

I assure you I once for years semi-dominated the cert NG from which
you post, and to which to later refer to as "HERE", and from which NG
I left when the requirement for "indoctination" in the guise of humor
came to dominate the dissemination of assistance and information . . .

You do realize this thread is spread beyond your normal turf, right ?

Frisbee®

Roger Abell said:
I assure you I once for years semi-dominated the cert NG from which
you post, and to which to later refer to as "HERE", and from which NG
I left when the requirement for "indoctination" in the guise of humor
came to dominate the dissemination of assistance and information . . .

Can you translate that for me? For an MVP you sure do seem to have a hard
time with spelling.
You do realize this thread is spread beyond your normal turf, right ?

Lighten up, Frances.

Roger Abell said:
I assure you I once for years semi-dominated the cert NG from which
you post, and to which to later refer to as "HERE", and from which NG
I left when the requirement for "indoctination" in the guise of humor
came to dominate the dissemination of assistance and information . . .

I catch the drift of what you are attempting to say, a veiled inference to
the nature of communicating freely online and why it's not 'allowed', and it
seems apparent that this concern should be addressed, and most definately
that some education is in order.

In the event anyone is legitimately put off by my comments, I can only offer
that there was no legitimate intent to put anyone off with my comments, and
I will suggest that if someone has been put off by my comments, those who
have become put off with my comments are simply those who are likely to be
put off by comments of any nature, mine or otherwise.

In my experience, some people will try to kill you for saying "Hello", even
though the effort is there to brighten their day, and one should not live
one's life in the fear that other people will be put off, because some
people will also be put off if you say or do nothing at all.

The truth is that there are humans who want to be unhappy with the world and
it's people, and I have as much concern for those humans as those who
attempt to make me unhappy with the world and it's people. I post because
it's fun for me, and those who look at my posts with that in mind will
likely enjoy them.

I make a significant enough effort to please other people and very rarely
see that reciprocated, yet I persist because I believe in the effort. I
believe I can express myself freely and I will not accept responsibility for
the bitterness and unhappiness of those who choose bitterness and
unhappiness.

In short, if you don't like what I have to type, you do not really have to
read it, I've no control over what you do, and you can really only blame
yourself if reading it made you unhappy. These are just words in a little
square and you've lost perspective if you consider them anything else. Thank
you for making me all powerful.

With regards to the status of any particular newsgroup no longer being a
location for assistance and information, I will suggest that had you chosen
to remain in said groups, you would have had a much greater capacity to
influence the tone of those groups. As it is, you chose to bow out of
"HERE", or allowed yourself to be chased off, whatever the case may be, and
as such, failed to defend the integrity of the group.

Now, in the guise of a defeated champion of what is 'good' and 'right' in
the world, you have come to throw the tomato of justice at me. And as the
guardian who abandoned his post in that most dire hour, you will likely
receive little sympathy from those of us whose strength comes from our
ability and desire to express ourselves, sometimes even to our own
detriment, and those who don't back down just because we don't get our way.
We may not offer assistance in it's purest form or the manner you would
demand it from us, but occasionally we find a person who truly deserves
help, and we help, and we do not run away from these opportunities merely
because the newsgroups are littered with cowardly and humorless people.

In short, life is a series of battles to do what one believes to be good,
and when you left the group because you couldn't cope with the 'dominance of
the guise of humor', you'd given up on the battle you are trying to fight at
this very moment -- long before I ever posted my message to your new hiding
place. And as such I can only tell you that you have forfeited whatever
right you might have had to complain about the situation and expect to be
respected.
You do realize this thread is spread beyond your normal turf, right ?

It would seem that you are attempting to infer that I, through some
oversight, have extended the bounds of my allotted realm of communication,
and now should feel shame for allowing my expression to carry over into
other areas. I believe that I've addressed this point as thoroughly as
possible previously in this post, your attempts to limit me will not
succeed, I claim all of the turf, and I will leave you only with this:

The more, the merrier.

You are Remy Lebeau, the newsgroup is still here, and I claim my two-fifty
{$1}

Microcephalic S. Bob
http://www.roblindman.com/ - fighting the good fight for your web site

Frisbee®

"Kaptain Kerp // you don't ask dumb question /* MCSBNGP+++
#270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "</? X-Windows
= MicrosoftAgent('Hasta La').Vista.WhatYouDidn'tLike(); /?>"; ?> <!--
General Microcephalic S. Bob -->" <{ http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ -
chimpanzees admitted free - future home of pms}> wrote in message
You are Remy Lebeau, the newsgroup is still here, and I claim my two-fifty
{$1}

ROFLCOPTER!

Briscobar

Kaptain Kerp // you don't ask dumb question /* MCSBNGP+++
#270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "</? X-Windows
General Microcephalic S. Bob --> said:
You are Remy Lebeau, the newsgroup is still here, and I claim my
two-fifty {$1}

Haha nice.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kaptain Kerp // you don't ask dumb
question /* MCSBNGP+++ #270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word -->
<? echo "</? X-Windows = MicrosoftAgent('Hasta La').Vista.WhatYouDidn'tLike
(); /?>"; ?> <!-- General Microcephalic S. Bob --> spewed across the ether:

succeed, I claim all of the turf, and I will leave you only with this:

The more, the merrier.

*Golf clap*

kpg

<impressive tirade snipped>

Well you got my vote on that one. That was absolutely
brilliant. Besides, anyone that can pull off the Dr.
Strangelove look can't be all bad.

kpg

catwalker63

"Kaptain Kerp // you don't ask dumb question /* MCSBNGP+++
#270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo \"</?
X-Windows = MicrosoftAgent\('Hasta La'\).Vista.WhatYouDidn'tLike\(\);
/?>\"; ?> <!-- General Microcephalic S. Bob -->" <{
http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - chimpanzees admitted free - future
home of pms}> prattled ceaslessly in

It would seem that you are attempting to infer that I, through some
oversight, have extended the bounds of my allotted realm of
communication, and now should feel shame for allowing my expression to
carry over into other areas. I believe that I've addressed this point
as thoroughly as possible previously in this post, your attempts to
limit me will not succeed, I claim all of the turf, and I will leave
you only with this:

The more, the merrier.

You are Remy Lebeau, the newsgroup is still here, and I claim my
two-fifty {$1}

Hallelujah!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

#270-290-291-293-294-298-299# */ <!-- The F-Word --> <? echo "</? X-Windows
[...]

while I will here halt reading further, I will add that this is belaboring
the valid, sematic distinction between

"running" and "running within"

Microcephalic S. Bob \(RULE #1: Rules Are Not Allo

while I will here halt reading further, I will add that this is belaboring
the valid, sematic distinction between

"running" and "running within"

I will type this so that I will have not only typed more than you, but also,
I got the last word.