Volume......

G

......is really low even though I have all the volume switches up to max volume. Not suprisingly, it also sounds distorted. Was working fine when I got it, now the audio is barely audible.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Tried reinstalling the driver to no avail.

K

ku-go

Im having this exact problem, if anyone knows why please
inform us, thanks :)

also i have c-media drivers installed, though my speakers
are polk audio, if anyone knows where to get those
drivers that might help, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
......is really low even though I have all the volume
switches up to max volume. Not suprisingly, it also
sounds distorted. Was working fine when I got it, now the
audio is barely audible.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Tried
reinstalling the driver to no avail.

G

Tried updating the driver, see post just above; but laptop says that's the most current ! Have a call out with the vendor, will let you know if anything interesting develops....

G

As I expected - Anvika's support was total rubbish - they first said "I expect the volume is turned down within the windows settings" Nope - located that, and is on full blast, then they said "Can you please call our techie guys". Expecting a similarly rubbish response, I did and the techie basically didn't listen to me whilst I tried to explain what the problem was, then said I should try and reinstall the driver, whilst I was simultanoeusly trying to explain that I HAD tried to do that and it had thrown up an "INI. file not present" error. "Then there's nothing I can do, bring it in

They claim to offer on site repairs but guess what, this is mysteriously unavailable, and I have to travel 100km south to drop this off at their techies centre. Gee, that's customer service for you....

C

Carlo

-----Original Message-----
......is really low even though I have all the volume
switches up to max volume. Not suprisingly, it also sounds
distorted. Was working fine when I got it, now the audio
is barely audible.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Tried reinstalling the driver to no avail.
Sorry but same happens to me, but only for sound, not
music.
When I play wav, avi etc everything is ok, but wnein I
test sound in dxdiag level is reaaly low.
When playing DVD image and music are ok, but voice is very
low. It worked some time ago, could it be a directx
problem? I reinstalled drivers and Intervideo DVD codec to
no avail....

Ask a Question