VLookup Functions

I am using the Vlookup function looking up values in a Pivot Table. The
problem I have is the column that I want to return is continuously changing.
i.e the col_index_num one day maybe 12 and the next it may be 13 and so on as
the pivot table grows. Does anyone know how I can make the col_index_num
change. If it helps the column that I want to bring in has a constant heading?

Jim Cone

Use the Match function to search the title row for the name.
It will return the column number...
=MATCH("Total",2:2,0)
--
Jim Cone