Windows Vista Vista, IE7 & HTTPS

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Vista IE7 and NO access to HTTPS. :rolleyes:

So, how do you get access to an HTTPS site such as the log-in page of WCG ... damned if I can ... went and got Firfox.

;)

Reaction score
Are you playing with beta software muckshifter? If so it's designed to annoy the user, hence why it's called beta ie: ms release it for bods to find the bugs!:p

muckshifter

Reaction score
feckit said:
Are you playing with beta software muckshifter? If so it's designed to annoy the user, hence why it's called beta ie: ms release it for bods to find the bugs!:p
Yep, good fun too ...
laughingsmiley.gif

But damned annoying at the same time ... I don't think much of IE7 thats for sure.

I "fixed" the problem with the WCG site, I had to un-tick "reqires server verification (https) for all sites in this zone" dispite WCG being in the Trusted zone ... :rolleyes:

Bonkit is working a treat ... still have a few hundred programs I want to "test" out ... :thumb:

Cannot get sound to work though ... no drivers. :(

user.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've heard people having loads of sound driver problems :( Which card do you have?

muckshifter

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I've heard people having loads of sound driver problems :( Which card do you have?
Yep, I'm not alone in this ... Vista is even having "problems" detecting run-of-the-mill sound cards.

Actually Vista did install the drivers after some prompting, just that they don't seem to have told the sound side of Vista what to do with them ... there is NO audio device installed.
laughingsmiley.gif

Ask a Question