virus

Reaction score
i have a virus thet starts up my computer and then shuts it down when i try using antivirus it shuts down the computer when i try using safe mode it dosent work what should i do?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
10344 said:
i have a virus thet starts up my computer and then shuts it down when i try using antivirus it shuts down the computer when i try using safe mode it dosent work what should i do?
Reformat ...

:thumb:

Reaction score
10344 said:

Take your Windows Installation CD (your cd copy of Windows XP), set in your BIOS to boot from your CD drive first, place the cd in the drive, restart the computer, and then follow the instructions to format your hard drive and install a fresh copy of windows.

Just be aware that formatting your hard drive will DELETE all of your data.
It seems that this virus wouldn't be worth your time to troubleshoot, so I think this would be your best option.

Reaction score
verry usefull if you have got the all the driver cd's for fxcard soundcard etc etc

Reaction score
10344 said:
buy another hard drive there prety cheap

Reaction score
wkdsalvo said:
buy another hard drive there prety cheap

how does getting a new hd help him.

Your saying 46 pounds to remove a virus.

Is harddrive is fine just a re-boot virus.

Try getting info on the virus and a removed tool

Ask a Question