    version and path but how do I do it the same way?

    I my solution, I want to do it exactly the same way.

    /Rico

    Rico Hansen, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Rico,

    >Does anyone know how to view all references in a listbox the same way when
    >clicking the "add reference"?

    What kind of references? Managed assemblies, COM components or perhaps
    both?

    Mattias

    --
    Mattias Sjögren [MVP] mattias @ mvps.org
    http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

    Mattias Sjögren, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Rico Hansen

    Rico Hansen Guest

    Hi Mattias,

    I want to see them both, but I don't know much about the managed assemblies
    isn't they just located as files?
    COM components is what I want to get a list of at first, but if it's
    possible to show managed assemblies and COM components it will be perfect..

    Looking forward to read your answer.
    /Rico

    Rico Hansen, Nov 13, 2003
  4. Rico,

    >I want to see them both, but I don't know much about the managed assemblies
    >isn't they just located as files?
    >COM components is what I want to get a list of at first, but if it's
    >possible to show managed assemblies and COM components it will be perfect..

    To list the COM components, you basicly have to enumerate the subkeys
    of HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib in the Registry and get information about
    each registered typelib.

    The .NET tab lists assemblies in the framework directory
    (%WINDIR&\Microsoft.NET\Framework\vx.y.zzzz), and any assemblies in
    additional folders you specify in the Registry. See

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306149

    Mattias

    Mattias Sjögren, Nov 19, 2003