video inverted

Reaction score
I am not good with computers, but have down-loaded videos which play on Windows Media. My system is Windows XP. Suddenly, all pre recorded and new downloads are playing upside down. I can not find a command anywhere to turn the screen the right way up again. I don't know what caused it, and have done a rescue to a previous date, but the videos are still upside down. Help, please, in non tech language if possible. Susan.

Reaction score
susankarl said:
I am not good with computers, but have down-loaded videos which play on Windows Media. My system is Windows XP. Suddenly, all pre recorded and new downloads are playing upside down. I can not find a command anywhere to turn the screen the right way up again. I don't know what caused it, and have done a rescue to a previous date, but the videos are still upside down. Help, please, in non tech language if possible. Susan.

Hi and welcome to the forum
happywave.gif
happywave.gif

Is this problem only occuring when you want to watch movies, or is your desktop and whatever else you open upside down...?

Reaction score
It is only on movies I watch on Windows player. All other items are as normal, and Media plays CDs etc. as normal. Screen on a video download opens, plays normally but picture inside screen is upside down. Susan.

Ask a Question