    I am a vc++.net programmer
    Is there any who know how we can design a website in vc++.net 2008?
    thanks

    Mohammad Nazari, Jun 27, 2008

  2. Mohammad Nazari wrote:
    > hi I am mohammad
    > I am a vc++.net programmer
    > Is there any who know how we can design a website in vc++.net 2008?
    > thanks

    Mohammad:

    Please don't multi-post. You have replies in vc.language group.

    --
    David Wilkinson
    Visual C++ MVP

    David Wilkinson, Jun 27, 2008

  3. Mohammad Nazari

    PvdG42 Guest

    "Mohammad Nazari" <> wrote in message
    > hi I am mohammad
    > I am a vc++.net programmer
    > Is there any who know how we can design a website in vc++.net 2008?
    > thanks

    In a word, no. Web site/web project templates are not supported for C++/CLI.

    PvdG42, Jun 28, 2008
  4. Mohammad Nazari

    PvdG42 Guest

    > In a word, no. Web site/web project templates are not supported for
    > C++/CLI.

    I should have added "not directly, using the VS templates".

    PvdG42, Jun 28, 2008