VBA Project Password

Khalil handal

Hi,
I have some VBA code (using Alt+F11 key) in an Excel file that I use for my
work.
I have used the password option for the project using a simple combination
of keys (I thought I used 1234) for the password but it seems that I was
wrong. Is there a way to cancel the password or recover it because I need to
add more code and it always asks for the password.

Jim Cone

Try your password using Caps lock on and off.
Also, you could have been on the wrong row when you entered the password...
1234 could have gone in as 4567. Move up or down a row on the
keyboard and try your password again.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA