    Kindly adviced.

    Regards,
    Nagarajan.K

    Kanagam, Nagarajan, Jan 2, 2010

  2. It depends upon the Access version and possibly how complex your password
    is. Search on line for "Access password recovery"
    --
    Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
    http://www.datastrat.com

    "Kanagam, Nagarajan" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Arvin Meyer [MVP], Jan 2, 2010

  3. Thanks for your reply,

    The application is MS-office 2003(MDB), i try to search in online but i
    didn't get it becoz of all password recovery tools is very cost, hence i need
    free ware software of VBA password recovery. Kindly adviced any tools
    availed or able to recover the password via vb codings.

    Regards,
    Nagarajan.K

    Kanagam, Nagarajan, Jan 8, 2010
  4. There are free ones on line, and demos as well.
    --
    Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
    http://www.datastrat.com

    "Kanagam, Nagarajan" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Arvin Meyer [MVP], Jan 8, 2010
  5. Thank you Arvin,

    Another one i would plan to create the 'Remote Desktop connection' via
    Access database. Kindly whether it's possible or not, if may possible to do
    this kindly adviced with any samples

    Regards,
    Nagarajan.K

    Kanagam, Nagarajan, Jan 19, 2010
  6. Kanagam, Nagarajan

    DCDuprey

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey man.....
    You know what? You just deserve this :bow:
    Thanks a ton. Last week I forgot my VBA password, I was very depressed. Then I found your worthy suggestion about this tool. I used it, it just made me happy. It made my day.
    Thanks a lot.:thumb:

    DCDuprey, Apr 26, 2012