    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thank you.

    -steeve

    steeve_dun, Dec 20, 2011

  2. steeve_dun

    Tony Toews Guest

    On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 05:25:17 -0800 (PST), steeve_dun
    <> wrote:

    >I want to send emails to users saved in a 2007 Access database.
    >I figured out how to send HTML content. But, the <form> tag is not
    >recognized :(
    >
    >And, is there a way to add dynamic content eg. input text that appears
    >when i click on a radio button ?
    >Is this behaviour supported by access/outlook ?

    I very much doubt the problem is in Access but is instead in Outlook.
    To help narrow down the problem see if the received email has the
    appropriate HTML when look at the source code.

    Also try creating the appropriate HTML in Outlook and send it to
    yourself.

    It may be that Outlook doesn't support the <form> tag for security
    reasons.

    I'd also suggest asking in an Outlook newsgroup.

    Tony
    --
    Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP

    Tony Toews, Dec 23, 2011