    what's the fix? tia

    --
    Dual Boot WinXP Pro SP3 with Windows 7

    Sul@MS_NewsServer, Sep 6, 2009

  2. Sul@MS_NewsServer

    JS Guest

    Try running it from a command prompt.

    --
    JS
    http://www.pagestart.com

    JS, Sep 6, 2009

  3. The name of the file is extractchromium.bat
    and contains the following
    PATH=%PATH%;"C:\Program Files\7-Zip"
    CD /D "%userprofile%\desktop"
    FOR %X IN (*.zip) DO 7z.exe x -aoa -o"%userprofile%\desktop\" "%X"

    C:\Documents and Settings\username\desktop>extractchromium
    '¦P' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

    Sul@MS_NewsServer, Sep 6, 2009
  4. Sul@MS_NewsServer

    VanguardLH Guest

    Sul@MS_NewsServer wrote:

    > FOR %X IN (*.zip) DO 7z.exe x -aoa -o"%userprofile%\desktop\" "%X"

    Double up on the percentage signs. One is okay when running from the
    command prompt to use a variable but you need 2 inside the batch file.
    You want to use a variable, not the value of the variable (defined in
    whatever shell loaded that .bat file).

    VanguardLH, Sep 6, 2009