Using MSAccess internal Query in VB 2008

cemax2009

Hi all,
I'm a beginner in VB 2008.
I'm using datagridview for display recordset of a MSAccess db. The
problem is: if I show a Access table, I can update it (there is "save"
icon in control box) but if I show an Access Query (View) I cant! Even
if the query is a simple query that do nothing else than sort a
recordset. Why this behavior?

I also tried to update manually via VB code
using .endedit() .updateall() but nothin change....

Why this?

Thanks in advance.
Max

Cor

Be aware that these Microsoft newsgroup are sadly enough starving.

In the forums are plenty of persons (also from the newsgroups but also
newer) who gladly like to help you with your question.

This one I've done endless time and probably will take a long time and I
look at newsgroup only 1 day a week currently.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vbgeneral/threads?page=1

Success

Cor