Using Blank Space in Report

Dorothy

I have a report with the following formatting:
Margins - .25; Paper size - Legal, Landscape

The report won't fit on 1 page, therefore runs onto 2
pages, but the second page I'd like to use up the white
space that appears after the last field. I am unable to
move the fields to the right because I am at the 22" mark
in the ruler. (A column width cannot exceed 22 inches.
Any suggestions?

Looks something like this (Page 1 fills the entire page):

Name Title Agency Address City State Phone

(Page 2 I'd like to move the fields so they fill up more
of the page)

Email Fax# Cell# Course

Dennis Schmidt

Hi Dorothy,

My name is Dennis Schmidt. Thank you for using the Microsoft Access
Newsgroup.

Sorry, you are running into a limitation of Access. The width of any
report is limited to 22" even through the report spans more than one page
in portrait view.

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions on this topic, please

Need quick answers to questions like these? The Microsoft Knowledge Base
provides a wealth of information that you can use to troubleshoot a problem
or answer a question! It's located at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/c.asp?M=F>.

You assume all risk for your use. © 2001 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Regards,
Dennis Schmidt
Microsoft Support