Userform inside another userform

G

I have a spreadsheet where I have multiple userforms. On the top of most of these userforms is a summary section that is always the same (includes names, date, and other attributes). Right now, whenever I create a userform I have to add this section and the necessary code for it to work properly. Is there a way to just create the summary section once and then use simple code to add it to the userforms

The way the summary works is that it pulls the name from another worksheet. The user will click on a button on the worksheet and it will pull up the appropriate userform with the summary section at the top. As it is, I have to write code for the button to populate the name,etc fields in the summary section. Here is a copy of the code that I use on the button to bring up the userform
Private Sub CommandButton2_Click(
'This is The Lock Butto
UserForm13RecaptureLock.Label5.Caption = Sheets("Main").Range("A2").Tex
UserForm13RecaptureLock.Label6.Caption = Sheets("Main").Range("B2").Tex
UserForm13RecaptureLock.Label7.Caption = Sheets("Main").Range("C2").Tex
UserForm13RecaptureLock.Label8.Caption = Sheets("Main").Range("W2").Tex
UserForm13RecaptureLock.Sho

I am really concerned about the size of the file building up since I have to use this code everytime I create a userform with the summary section. I know there has to be a better way...please someone help me figure it out

Ryan

Ask a Question