User Control

Hi All,

Can I use user controls at windows forms???

if yes...

Where I must search about it???

Sahil Malik

Yes you can.

When you add a new item to your project, just choose usercontrol.

Any windows forms book should give you more details, but for the most part
it is pretty intuitive.

Don't forget to turn the Visible=true on the usercontrol when you add it to
your forms.controls collection.

- Sahil Malik
You can reach me thru my blog at
http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/weblog/sahilmalik

"Marcus Vinícius M. Montezano" <Marcus Vincius M.
news:[email protected]...