Use formula from cell in UserForm?

Ed from AZ

I'm trying to create a UserForm that will detect which row my
ActiveCell is in, then go to certain columns in that row and pull in
the formulas for those columns. The formulas are all pretty much
"=(CellRef)+/- (SomeValue)" - nothing exotic at all. I then want to
substitue a value manually typed into the Form for the cell reference
in the formula and display the result in the Form.

So if the formula in D4 is "=B4-456", the UserForm code would pull in
that formula, substitute an inputted number for B4, and display the
result of the formula in a text box or label.

My questions are:
-- is there a built-in function that recognizes a formula in a cell
and lets you use it as such in VBA code?
-- is there an easy way to identify the cell reference and substitute
another variable?

Ed

Jim Cone

Sub Complicated()