    It can't be the hardware and the drivers are the same
    so ???

    -- Stumped and mad at XP-pro ...

    Trench, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Trench

    Peter Guest

    I have never loaded any third party USB drivers with any USB device i have
    added and hence, haven't had a problem. I don't know that you need those
    drivers that came with your RIO... You might try un-installing all that crap
    that most hardware vendors send you onna disc; XP doesn't need them,
    usually, and doesn't like them either.. Bet your RIO will work without
    them....

    Peter, Mar 5, 2004

  3. Trench

    Nick Burns Guest

    Same here, never needed any 3 party drivers. Xp works very well without it.
    Why the two OS...?

    Nick Burns, Mar 5, 2004