URLs not deleted from history list

billy bob

Even after I clear history, delete cookies, and delete
files, there are still a few URLs that persist as
automatic fill-ins when I start typing in the address
bar. They stick around for months, no matter how many
times I clear history, etc. How can I make them go
away? (they are random things like a search.ebay.com/cgi-
bin, and a sports.yahoo.com/article... I can't find any
evidence of files hiding anywhere)

Thanks

war17

You may need to go to the folder themselves to clear those items. There is
History folder and Cookies folder.

rschen

I have the very same problem and am trying to find the
solution for it as well. Does anybody know how to solve
that problem?

Rosy

rschen

Yes, I have just unchecked the AutoComplete for web
address, now nothing shows up. But shouldn't clearing the
history, deleting cookies, and temporary files erase
every sites that have been visited? Why do some URL still
shows but not most?

Rosy