    JBrown Guest

    Do I have to do a backup to do the above?

    Jim Brown()

    JBrown, Oct 22, 2009

  2. JBrown

    Leroy Guest

    Leroy, Oct 23, 2009

  3. JBrown

    Al Guest

    Backup is recommended for "every" type of OS installation - but it is
    unlikely everyone does it for an upgrade.

    Al, Oct 23, 2009
  4. JBrown

    David B. Guest

    Do you have to? No

    Should you? YES

    David B., Oct 23, 2009
  5. JBrown

    David B. Guest

    Many here refuse to use web based forums including me. I suspect any OT
    Windows 7 questions will be answered in these forums without complaint or
    sending users to that god awful web based mess.

    David B., Oct 23, 2009