upgrade to ultimate with a purchased ultimate digital license

Arnelbee from Dublin, Ireland

I UPGRADED MY XP TO HOME PREMIUM VISTA AND SUCCESFULLY ACTIVATED WINDOWS BUT
WHEN I BOUGHT AND UPGRADED TO ULTIMATE BY BUYING DIGITAL LICENSE ON LINE,
AFTER A SUCCESSFUL INSTALL , I COULD NOT ACTIVATED WINDOWS ULTIMATE AND IT
SAYS THAT I HAVE 1 MONTH TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS.THAT THE PRODUCT KEY HAS BEEN
USED ALREADY..

NOTE: I AM RUNNING A DUAL BOOT XP AND VISTA ,HOME PREMIUM OS WAS INSTALLED
IN DISK D.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! please....

Chuck

There are at least two possibilities.
1. The on line source scammed you.
2. The license is genuine, and you need to make the phone call to MS
concerning activation.
(There are a number of reasons why on line activation can go awry.)

<Arnelbee from Dublin>; "Ireland" <Arnelbee from Dublin,
news:[email protected]...

John Barnes

You should try telephone activation and if necessary stay on the line for an
operator and explain.

"Arnelbee from Dublin, Ireland" <Arnelbee from Dublin,
news:[email protected]...

Chuck

Perhaps because the caps lock key is stuck?

Jack said:
Why are you shouting???????????
Jack

"Arnelbee from Dublin, Ireland" <Arnelbee from Dublin,