Updating drivers for NVIDIA Ge Force9500GS

Reaction score
Can someone tell how to go about up dating drivers to verious componants in computers. I`d like to upgrade the drives to the Nvidia graphic card and the mother board. I`ve looked at Nvidia web site but I can`t see my particular graphic card.:(
Many thanks to all who reply.
historian

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
HI Historian

What operating system do you have istalled ? I looked on the site and can see drivers for XP, Vista and Windows 7 for your card.
As for updating drivers, its as simple as downloading them, the once downloaded. Double click them and follow the promppts on whatever user interface pops up.

Reaction score
HI Historian

What operating system do you have istalled ? I looked on the site and can see drivers for XP, Vista and Windows 7 for your card.
As for updating drivers, its as simple as downloading them, the once downloaded. Double click them and follow the promppts on whatever user interface pops up.

Hello EvanDavis.
Thanks for your reply.
I took a look at the site. There are so many that it has confused me.
My operating system is Vista.
historian

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
The driver you would want would be right at the top of the list.
As V_R said its build number should be 280.26
I downloaded it and tried adding it as an attachment, but it seems to be to big to add.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
My operating system is Vista.

32 bit? Right click your My Computer icon on the desktop and choose properties, it will say either 32 bit or 64 bit as per the attachment below...

OL4QT.jpg

If its 32 bit (most likely) then you want this one...

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/280.26/280.26-desktop-win7-winvista-32bit-english-whql.exe

If its 64Bit then you want this one...

http://us.download.nvidia.com/Windows/280.26/280.26-desktop-win7-winvista-64bit-english-whql.exe

:)

Ask a Question