Windows 7 Update windows drivers sharing violation

Reaction score
Unable to update drivers due to sharing violation,no idea what is sharing with as other programmes closed down

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Joe,

Welcome to the forums :)

Can you explain a little more about the problem please? Which drivers are you trying to update, what's the exact error you get?

Reaction score
Hi
I was not updating any particular driver,I saw the Microsoft site advising to update the drivers so I tried to do this but got the message., unable to install drivers due to sharing violation.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Hi
I was not updating any particular driver,I saw the Microsoft site advising to update the drivers so I tried to do this but got the message., unable to install drivers due to sharing violation.

What was the driver ?

Reaction score
Hi No particular driver,just thought it was for windows operating system in general,so I tried it.My problem is with windows update not working along with defender and also firewall,so I thought it might solve my problems.Don't know too much as you can tell ,I just hoped windows drivers may solve my problems.

Ask a Question