[Update] System Information for Windows 1.59

Discussion in 'Freeware' started by Goeroeboeroe, May 2, 2006.

  1. Goeroeboeroe

    Goeroeboeroe Guest

    V1.59
    Added new CPUs.
    SSID and WEP Key.
    Enhanced HDD identification (SATA).
    Bug fixes.

    Download: http://www3.sympatico.ca/gtopala/siw_download.html
    Homepage: http://www3.sympatico.ca/gtopala/about_siw.html

    SIW - System Information for Windows. This program perform computer
    configuration analysis and diagnostics. It gives detailed information
    about your computer properties and settings, detailed specs for CPU,
    motherboard, chipset, BIOS, CPU, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP devices,
    memory, monitor, video card, disk drives, CD/DVD devices, SCSI devices,
    S.M.A.R.T., ports, network cards, printers, operating system, installed
    programs and hotfixes, processes, services, serial numbers (CD keys),
    users, open files, system uptime, network, network shares, as well as
    real-time monitors for CPU, memory, page file usage and network traffic.
    It displays currently active network connections, passwords hidden
    behind asterisks, installed codecs, and more.
    This program also creates a report file, and is able to run in batch
    mode.
    A standalone tool that does not require installation - one less
    installed program on your PC as well the fact that you can run the
    program directly from a USB flash drive.
    Platform:
    Microsoft Windows 98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/Server 2003/MCE/Windows Server 2003
    x64/Windows XP x64/Vista
    Bart PE / Winternals ERD Commander

    Peter

    Goeroeboeroe, May 2, 2006

  2. Great application...

    after everest took the shareware uphill (pun intended) this is a good
    alternative

    --
    "What concerns me is not the way things are, but rather the way people think
    things are."

    John Jay Smith, May 2, 2006