    from excel saying that the worksheet is not formatted correctly.

    Is there a way I can overcome this error?

    Thanks ... bill burrows

    Guest, Mar 11, 2007

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    Hi Bil

    You must copy back the xml file you changed in the same folder (replace it with the old one)

    Change extension to zip
    Open zip
    Drag file you want to change out of the zip folder
    Change it and save it and drag it back in the zip folder (replace the old file)
    Rename zip to xlsx

    --

    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

    Ron de Bruin, Mar 11, 2007

    Thanks Ron ... that did it :)

    Guest, Mar 11, 2007

    Ron de Bruin Guest

    Hi Bill

    You are welcome

    If you want to change the ribbon then use the UI Editor tool.
    Great tool

    See
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

    Ron de Bruin, Mar 11, 2007