Unrecoverable error

Reaction score
All OK, now i have switched over to the AIDS project.
I suppose their will always be teething probs with new projects:(

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Problems Fixed....

It would appear the problems have been fixed now, so perhaps those who have switched to Aids stuff only may want to go back and participate in HPF2 (or both) again:

We have released version 5.07 of the code for the Human Proteome Folding - Phase 2 project on BOINC. This version should resolve a number of the problems members have been experiencing. In particular it should significantly reduce the occurance of the exit code 1282 and and exit code -1073741819 errors.

BOINC users will automatically recieve the new version when the client connects to the server to download new workunits. If you wish to get the new version of the application immediately, then you can reset the project (open the BOINC Manager, go to the Projects tab, select 'World Community Grid', and then click on the 'Reset Project' button).

We apologize for these problems and appreciate your patience and support while we resolve them.
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/viewthread?thread=7744

Reaction score
I keep getting this message. Services and controller app has encountered a problem and needs to close. The system process c:\windows\system32\serv\exe terminated unexpectantly with status code 1073741819. What is the problem?

Ask a Question