Bargain UNLIMITED free prints with Photobox and FREE P&P 'till 9th June (new members only?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I haven't tested this, but I have it on good authority - nothing to lose anyway
smile.gif

Just follow this guide to get as many prints as you need and one free P&P credit - perfect for making a large order, say holiday photos?

Just join up to Photobox and enter the code T340P-37432-B29CA this will give you 40 free prints and a free P&P credit.

Now go to your print credits and add the code SUNDAYMIRROR1 this gives you a further 50 prints. You can use this code as many times as you need - it just keeps on adding 50 prints!

Tested and working today - all print credits and free P&P end on 9 June 2007 so hurry!
http://www.photobox.co.uk/phc60E7C481/index.html

EDIT:
I just got a report from someone who is already registered with photobox and they say that you get a message saying that you can only use the Daily Mirror code once - they got 90 prints post free though, and of course this proves that the offer is open to existing members too.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure if they'd let me print the thousand or so I've got on CD :eek: Bit of a bargain if it works!

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I'm not sure if they'd let me print the thousand or so I've got on CD :eek: Bit of a bargain if it works!
Take a while to upload that lot!
Better start immediately - offer ends 9th June
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Anyone know any current offers? Claimed the first 40 and want some more :p

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Read the OP date zed.......

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.