unknown device driver error? willie?

G

hi, can willie or someone else who knows about this help me? I keep crashing, and I get error reports back that say that it's a device driver causing the problem,but unknown which one. I did the my computer thing that willie had suggested about not restarting on error, but now I would like to find the device driver that's causing teh problem. Is there a way to do that for someone like me who has little knowledge? I can do whatever someone tells me to do step by step, but otherwise I get a little in over my head here. is there a way to find which device driver is causing the problem and to fix it or something? any help is appreciated greatly.
Megan

G

you didn't mention which OS you are using, but you can find and problems by going to the device manager in Control Panel. look for a yellow exclaimation mark, then either find the driver it needs or remove it and let windows try to find it next time your reboot.

Ask a Question