From: Mailer Daemon
Subject: Your message delivery has been failed.
Body:
This is the Postfix program at host yahoo.com. (other email said host
1-base.com)
I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be
delivered to one or more destinations.
The message itself and all the other important information are included into
the attachment.

Bart Bailey

Pinot said:
The message itself and all the other important information are included into
the attachment.

If that's exactly how it was worded, then the awkward prepositional
syntax should be a clue to the legitimacy of the notice.

Buddy B buddyb

If that's exactly how it was worded, then the awkward prepositional
syntax should be a clue to the legitimacy of the notice.

It`s easy to kill filter by the various subjects the poster used. I went
thru ths about 3-6 months ago.
Regards Buddy B