Unable to disable the Connection bar (functionality) using the ActiveX control

G

Ok, I've found that we were using an older version of the ActiveX client. Now, I've updated this, by placing the new msrdp.cap on the website and updated the script with:
CLASSID="clsid:7584c670-2274-4efb-b00b-d6aaba6d3850"
CODEBASE="msrdp.cab#version=5,2,3790,0"
But the client is not updated! After removing the old object from IE, the new ActiveX client is installed and all works fine. I cannot do this on all our clients, since the clients are all over the world! So, what am I doing wrong here! How do I get this new version installed on my clients??

Kind regards, Paul

----- Paul van der Elst wrote: -----

I've searched for solutions all over the web. It seems that the ActiveX control does support disabling connection bar functionality, judging from the documentation at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...rv/termserv/imsrdpclientadvancedsettings3.asp. This documentation describes methods for disabling and enabling showing the minimize and restore buttons. I can't get this to work however! Any solutions anyone?

Kind regards, Paul

Ask a Question