Unable to deploy app with wince-app-manager to ipaq 4150

Stephan Posch

Brian Chamberlain [MS]

Can you post the .INF file that you used to generate the CAB file(s)? It
is likely that either the VersionMin/VersionMax, ProcessorType, or
UnsupportedPlatforms statements in the .INF file are causing the .CAB
installation to fail.

| From: "Stephan Posch" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Unable to deploy app with wince-app-manager to ipaq 4150
| Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:52:40 +0100
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework
|
| Hi,
|
| on IPAQ 36xx and 39xx series we deploy our applications with the WinCe App
| Manager.
| See

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetcomp/h
tml/netcfdeployment.asp