    Any suggestions?

    TIA
    Max

    Max, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Is the document protected for forms? If these are check box form fields, the
    document must be protected before they will work.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    "Max" <> wrote in message
    > I don't know what I inadvertently did, but I'm not able to
    > click-check/uncheck the checkboxes in a word doc anymore, unlike

    previously.

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Tools => Protect Document => Forms?

    --
    There are a number of ways to handle checkboxes in documents / templates.
    Take a look at the Checkbox template available at <URL:

    Word New User FAQ & Web Directory:

    Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide)

    Word Resources Page

    See also the MVP FAQ: <URL: http://www.mvps.org/word/> which is awesome!