UML in VS

William Stacey

I use the UML in Visio - cool tool. How about integrating that directly
into VS.NET so you can see your classes graphically and the two would stay
insync (or at least one way - code to UML.) Maybe the UML class element
could also contain Unit tests in a code-behind way and stay with the UML
object to unit test all classes and expand the self documentation of the
class. Maybe you also debug by watching the code flow (or step) through the
UML diagram and set break points on objects instead of just code lines.
Just a thought.

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi William,

I think it is a good idea.

You can share you idea with our product at this site:

Also you can provide the suggestion to:
(e-mail address removed)

Thanks
Jeffrey Tan