Trojan Horse Generic.JKS

Reaction score
how can i get rid of this??? AVG, norton, eqido have all failed at removing it, anybody else got any ideas???

Reaction score
ive found a couple of other trojans too that nothing seems to be abkle to remove so yeh, im in need of pointin in the right direction, thanks

Reaction score
thanks, this is wierd cos it found and fixed a trojan file that i didnt know was there, but the 3 that AVG has found but been un-able to delete, it didnt find :s

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Have you got any names for these 'Trojans' ... :)

Reaction score
AntiVir works better that AGV on trojans.

Im not dis'in AGV I think it a good program.

Dont run two anti-viruis runnin on a PC but ya can do this.
If ya have a USB drive download Antvir and install it on USB its the best one that runs on USB and it very handy and ya wont have two antiviruis installed. If AGV finds it AntiVir will get it.

A2 has a good free scanner.

PestPatrol work very well on trojans but its not free.

Giant antispyware I havent tryed yet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
i dunno, im REALLY confused, i never have more than one anti virus runnin at one time, i scan with avg, nothin, i scan with norton, nothin, i scan with a2, nothin(except cookies stuff) i scan with ewido, same as a2, i scan with that tojan finder from that link, i found 1 new trojan, but my comp still doesnt seem right, it keeps poppin up with stuff randomly like sum1 has a trojan on to open stuff n delete words as i type them e.t.c

Reaction score
I dont want to confuse.

Install AntiVir on a USB Flash Drive if ya have one not your PC. Ya dont want two antiviruis runnin in the background all the time. Temp ok.

AntiVir on a USB drive wont run untill you execute it. Ya wont find anyone doing this on any forums but it works, and its the only updateable antviruis that I found to work on USB.

PestPatrol anti-trojan and Ad-Aware work stand alone on USB drive also.

I installed AntiVir on a PC that had AGV updated it copyed and pasted it to the USB. Then unintalled it off the PC so not to cause conflicts and the program has a good clean uninstall without registry damage.

I have been able to update it and run it stand alone without it being intalled on the PC all from the USB drive.

remove the USB and Its not running ya only use it temporary not all the time.

The IT techs at my campus say its ok to use it there, because they mirror damaged operating systems on the PCs automatic. dont worry they told me if ya crash it, it will be up again in a few minutes.

Well my USB exeriments hasnt damaged any PCs yet.

Im just a real crazy tech that will try crazy ****.

Reaction score
Oh some trojans ya might need MS malicous software removal tool to kill it, but ya will have to know what file its hidden in..

Muckshifter I think is good at using that and gives good instuctions.

Or ya can do it the hardway or sometime easyer way. plug the hard drive into another PC with some good anti-trojan. Its killed since it not installed on that PC and not running in background.

Ask a Question