Trial version of Expressions Web 2

artbug

Since Frontpage is no more, I Downloaded and experimented a little with MSE
Web 2 by creating new site. Set up Tools-Page Editor Options and set up and
then closed the program.

Opened it today and went to File - NEW to create a new site or page and the
option is grayed out and cannot be selected.

Do I have something in the preferences set wrong? Why can I not create a new
site to train on?

Patricia Geary

Did you activate the program using the product key? Note: A product key is
required for Expression Web 2. You can obtain a product key by visiting the
Expression Web 2 product key page.

pat

..com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Patricia Geary

Some other resources you might find useful:

Free ebooks by Tina Clark - Setting Up Expression Web
http://any-expression.com/expression-web/ebooks/setting-up-expression-web-ebook.htm

Expression Web DWT EBook -
http://any-expression.com/expression-web/ebooks/expression-web-dwt-ebook.htm

Creating a basic website in Expression Web froms start to finish. If you
wish to follow along download the Urban Houston zip file which contains all
the assets used and the finished site.
http://by-expression.com/content/tutorials.aspx

be patient as the cideo tutorial is over an hour BUT well worth it. You can
also download it in parts. stop and rewind as you go.

My own site with tutorials and free DWT's you can use
http://www.expression-web-tutorials.com/

Good luck and ask questions and join the Expression Web forums.

pat